– The most remarkable achievement was that ELI is now among the most valuable preparation centres for Cambridge English Exams in the world. We are officially recognised as a loyal and accredited preparation centre. Therefore, we congratulate everyone for that success which is going to be only a step towards more other positive forthcoming achievements.
– ELI Cambridge Young Learners English tests (YLE) this year were another aspect of success with Cambridge English exams. Our sixth year of professional experience in the field of Cambridge English Exams along with our official recognition as a preparation centre have led us to be pioneers in preparing those international exams in the north of Morocco. The successful number of our YLE candidates was more than expected.
– Cambridge English First & Advanced Exams’ results were astonishing this year. Our candidates were well prepared for those internationally-recognised exams. For this reason, the excellent results and the number of candidates have shown our success and professionalism which are a priority to our institute .
– Once again, we are proud of having another student from ELI chosen for the American “Space Camp“ competition program. ELI’s support to our candidate has helped make her dream come true, especially that the race to space this year was very competitive.
– ELI’s Cultural Club (ECC) organised its outstanding music show: first edition. The conspicuous participation of the Moroccan great rap singer, Muslim, and other entertaining activities and surprises have pleased our students and parents and made every second a vibrating perfection. ELI has also promoted and supported young talents such as the Moroccan musician ,Zouhair El-Bahaoui. Now, we are looking forward to planning our next edition which will be yet another big surprise.
– Our new teachers were fresh blood to ELI’s staff. They have shown and proved their professionalism and skills. Hence, we are happy to have them among us and we wish them all the best of luck. On behalf of ELI’s teachers and administration, I would also like to congratulate Mr Mustapha Fakihi for his success in the entrance exam to the Center of Training Inspectors of Education, Rabat. We were glad to have him as a member of ELI`s teachers. As for the upcoming year, we intend to continue on promoting our effectiveness and looking for new ways to motivate our students and guide them on their path of English learning experience .
And good luck to you all !